You can sign up for classes online, at the shop or via phone at 513.733.3999
* Your seat is not confirmed until you have paid for the class. There are no 'holds' on seats; payment is required at registration to confirm your seat.
* Materials, tools and patterns are not provided unless otherwise noted
* Due to copyright laws, if a pattern or book are required, each class participant is required to have a purchased pattern
* Come to class prepared with all pre-work completed; all pre-work information will be provided prior to the class
* Supply lists will be available online or at the shop. Additionally, they will be emailed to the address on file; please allow emails from LadiesAtStitches@gmail.com
If YOU are Unable to Attend
* 100% registration refund if cancelled more than 7 days in advance of the class; refund will be made in the method paid.
* 50% registration refund if cancelled 4-6 days in advance of the class, refund will be made in the method paid
* Registration will be forfeit if cancelled 3 days or less prior to the class
If STITCHES Cancels a Class:
* If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment or weather, you will be contacted via email or phone.
* All attempts will be made to reschedule the class. If rescheduled, you will be offered the option to move your reservation to the new class. Otherwise 100% of the
registration fee will be returned via your payment method.
For all classes, bring your working sewing machine, foot pedal, cord and basic sewing notions (scissors, pins, marking
tool, ruler, etc.). Cutting mats and an ironing station will be provided in the classroom. Note that class time is for
working the project and not learning how to use your machine. If you need sewing lessons, please contact us.